Terms of acceptanceNZOD in Miastko provides 45 beds for patients, who require long-term healthcare and 10 beds for those who require psychiatric long-term care. Patients are accepted in order of submission of their applications. Applications concerning patients in severe conditions requiring immediate aid are considered individually.
- The application for accetance and the proposed date of acceptance
- A medical certificate stating the necessity for 24h care, nursing, rehabilitation, without the need for hospitalization
- Current results of basic rmedical examination
- Nursing history
- Estimation of patient abilities - Barthel scale
- The decision of a retirement pension authority or social assistance authority, stating the amount of income of the patient or person undertaking to incur the costs of patient‘s stay in NZOD.
- The consent of the patient, guardian or immediate family confirmed by a signature to cover fees for boarding and lodging applicable in NZOD.
- Bye-law concerning stay and fees for staying in NZOD